Custom T-Shirts

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thanks to Geocaching...

           Thanks to Geocaching...I have a lot more hobby's to go along with the main obsession!  Not only have I found a hobby the better half and I enjoy doing together,  I have done some drastic things since we started caching.  All of which, I could write up it's own story here.  Which I will in the future! We started caching in October of 2010, and I had to get a different geomobile, so in February I traded in one sweet ride, for another sweet ride:
 
I traded in this:
For this:
 

             I've found a cache that required the exploration of some storm drains,  I've found a bunch of geocaches that required a overnight kayaking trip.  I've climbed a couple mountains, for a geocache, and hiked 15 miles on a overnight backpacking trip in the Smoky Mountains... for a virtual! 
 
             What has geocaching done for you? Already the outdoor type? Or have you gone through drastic changes like I have?  Feel free to comment below and share my blog! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment